Content Marketing Institute says, 70% of the B2B marketers surveyed that they are creating more content this year than they did in 2016, with the trend showing no signs of slowing down as we head into 2018.
Content Marketing can be defined as a strategic approach that is focused on creating and then distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract a defined audience.
How we build the Content Marketing Strategy?
- Define your Content Marketing Goal that starts with your goal to measure your campaign’s success. Traffic, New subscribers, App downloads, Conversions, Social shares, Traffic, Social shares, Sales and User engagement to make your choices fast and easy. To understand your goals is one of the important decisions while developing your strategies. What are we making and to whom we are going to serve is necessary.
- Research part is vital for making a clear connection between the content and its readers. Our content writers would not write about topics they personally prefer, effective content marketing strategy targets the audience with better conversion rates. To reach goals, content has to be reach to customers straightly. Demographics (age, Gender, Location, Job title) and psychographics are the things that you are meant to dig and then measure.
- There is no bad time to re-evaluate and update your Content Marketing System if you’ve already been writing or producing some other types of content. Evaluate which topics are you going to produce on a consistent basis and of what type of content are you going to produce. Your content should be engaged enough to start a conversation as well as evergreen that has some keywords for your business.
- Call to Action button is necessary to convince the visitor for taking immediate action and to help them in discovering their next step. They can vary in size depending on the goal conversion style. Some examples are Add to Cart, Free trial, Download, Get 50% Off today, Reserve your seat etc. Green and Orange buttons are performing the best.
Content Marketing Statistics
- 18% of the marketers use revenue from content as a primary key performance indicator.
- 68% of marketers publish content four or more times a month.
- The companies that publish 16+ blog posts a month get 3.5 and 4.5 times more traffic and leads than those who publish 0-4.
- 24% of the marketers spend 4-6 hours in creating single piece of content and 48% of them blog posts as their primary source.
- Content marketing can produce 3 times more leads per dollar spent.
- More than 90% of the organizations use content in their marketing efforts and also it costs 62% lesser than the traditional marketing.
- 61% of the US online consumers made their purchase after reading recommendations from a blog.
What are we offering?
- Content Strategy Development
- Editorial Calendar Development
- Content Inventory & Audits
- Competitive Content Analysis
- Google Analytics Setup
- Analytics Audits
- Metrics & KPI Development
- Cornerstone Content
- Data Visualization Projects
- Blog Content
- Copywriting Services
- Content Updates & Maintenance
- Content Inventories & Auditing
- Website Management